- Design – residential, commercial, retail and interiors.
- Applications – to councils and negotiation to gain approval .
- Documentation – technical resolution of construction and the production of drawings and specifications with which you can obtain detailed quotes from builders.
- Tendering – obtaining quotes from builders and assessment of those quotes.
- Contract administration – certifying payments to the builder during construction for work completed in accordance with the design, providing advice and details and liaising between you and the builder.
A more detailed breakdown of architects services as listed in the Client Architect Agreement (Published by the RAIA Practice Services) can be discussed during our free consultation.
Why choose us
- Design excellence – no matter what size or type of project.
- Creativity in solutions to maximise the potential of your project.
- Personalised design of each project – buildings and interiors that suit your needs, aspirations and budgets.
- A well considered response to your brief including functional needs, the particular direction that you want the project to take, future aims and financial considerations.
- A sophisticated response to your site – taking into account that physical features of the site, opportunities, constraints, existing heritage of the building and the neighborhood, natural features, privacy, sun, wind and views.
- Construction techniques that are elegant, last over time and make the building easy to use and maintain.
- Ecologically sustainable design.
- Collaboration – between architect, client, builder, engineer and others to foster a positive team environment in order to achieve the best possible result.
- Partnerships – over time we have built up valuable relationships with builders, engineers, contractors, joiners and other participants in the building industry.